February 04, 2009

I'll be there when you need me,believe me.Every step of the way,i'll be leading you.I'll be with you forever i promise you.

i had a conversation with Aloysia yesterday.
promise her not to share it over here.:) but
im glad that she willing to share her problem
with me rather to keep it all by herself.:)

some of my layouts.:)


this is for my nephew,Raiden.:)


the heart-shape chipboard from this page is a RAK
from my friend Aida.:)
this page created for my niece,Reine.:)


the mushroom shape chipboard from this page
is a RAK from my friend Jenn.:)
and this page i specially created for my elder sister.:)

in love with February.:)
10 years ago,little girl came into this beautiful world
on Valentine day.

2 comments:

Edleen said...

lovely layouts Steph! you've been quite productive yourself yeah :)

hope all's well with A & L. miss them this year :) do say HI to them.

have a fun weekend!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi Steph, lovely layouts ! I like your new blog page, clean and uncluttered. Happy Birthday to Aloy !!